Monday, July 13, 2009

Master's Rules

Since my sister already posted the rules, gee thanks, I thought I would post some new rule suggestions for Master's approval.
Each of us has to be completely honest about our least favorite impliment of punnishment and tell Master this, so He does not use something we enjoy when we misbehave.
When with Master in any way and going out for a smoke at night, the dress code is as little as possible, factoring in weather and neighbors.
Master's girls should be bald at all times for His pleasure.
If either of us knows of a rule breakage by the other, the disobedient one has one day to confess on her own, then tattling is allowed.
Once it is safe, at night, if Master does not say different, we are to be naked for His wondering eyes to peruse any time He may wish.
If something Master has given permission for (I.e. playing together) does not happen, the permission from Master does not carry over to solo play.
The assumed permission to play if Master does not reply is only for playing together and not solo play.

This is all I can think of for now, as far as suggestions go. I have been thinking about it because Master and I spoke about rules and so did Master and her, as well as she and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment