Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Interview With Master

Tiger Eyes: I know You just realized recently that You were capable of a poly relationship, but were You nervous at first to pursue it?
Master: Of course, and on a deeper level, I still am... What we are isn't acceptable in our world and I'm nervous about being the odd duck in that.
Tiger Eyes: Were You surprised when Bright Eyes said she would be okay with a poly relationship or did You see it coming?
Master: I was a little surprised, but I don't think it was a big surprise. I guess I might have suspected as much; she talks about having been in one before.
Tiger Eyes: True, she was for a little bit. Did it shock You how easy it is for You to care for two women so deeply?
Master: It doesn't shock me. I've always known that I can care for multiple women, I guess it's natural that I can do it on this level too.
Tiger Eyes: Is it hard work keeping two women? I know it is a little easier on You since our birthdays are only one day apart, but is it difficult at times keeping our likes and dislikes separate? Or are we so similar that it is easy?
Master: Well, I have no problems keeping your likes and dislikes separate; you are two different people, so I see you each with your individual tastes... maybe like a 'total package' kind of deal. It is a rather fun challenge to keep you both happy and 'wrangle' the both of you.
Tiger Eyes: Thanks, I think, lol. I know my sister and I are more hard core lifestyle orientated with our relationship, but is there one aspect of the lifestyle You find Yourself more curious about then others or that You like more then others? Any that You absolutely don't like and try to avoid or only do to keep us happy?
Master: I don't have anything I want to try that you two don't know. I don't ever want to do a 24/7 deal, I do know that. And as far as lifestyle stuff, there are many things I do that I do to keep you two happy. I won't do it if I totally don't want it, but a lot of it is stuff I'm apathetic about but pursue because one or both of you want it.
Tiger Eyes: Is there anything lifestyle oriented that You may like to try but have not voiced yet?
Master: Not that I can ever think of. Since I trust both of you, I'm generally willing to mention anything like that, so there won't likely be any secret desires.
Tiger Eyes: Switching gears a little here. What is Master's idea of a perfect date night?
Master: Well, a movie maybe, a little conversation and maybe fast food. Just to get together and play it by ear. The most sincere events are spontaneous ones.
Tiger Eyes: Aww. Well, that answers this question, but here it is anyway. Are You really a big romantic at heart?
Master: I believe so, but not in the field of material things. I like saying sweet little nothings, as I'm sure you know. Just to let you know what I think is good about you; you often blush or cry when I do this.
Tiger Eyes: Yeah, You are good at that, Master, sweet little things. If You could have a choice between a full day in one on one with each of us, romantic dinner, movie, lovemaking, little rough play, or two full days of the same with both of us, which would Master choose?
Master: Can I have both? lol... the first one. I like you each independent of the other as well as together, but you can't fully connect with someone if there's someone else there, and I think I value that most.
Tiger Eyes: There is that romantic side, again, Master. What is Your favorite movie?
Master: Hard to say, but among the top are mostly comedies or WWII movies, like Spies Like Us, Life of Brian, Monty Python's Holy Grail, Sgt. Bilko, or Force 10 from Navarrone. Also, Payback is good.
Tiger Eyes: A few good ones on there. The other ones I have not seen, lol. Sort of loaded question here, but I asked Bright Eyes, so I am going to ask You as well, lol. Celebrity crush?
Master: Jessica Alba, definitely.
Tiger Eyes: Oooh Sexy, lol. If Bright Eyes and/or I could wear one dream outfit for You, fantasy dress up, time period costume, modern day style, etc, what would You choose for each of us? For Yourself?
Master: Modern Casual: Jeans, t-shirt or a sweater, sneakers
Tiger Eyes: How does it feel to have two women in Your life?
Master: It's fantastic. Most guys would only be able to focus on the sexual advantages, but it's nice having you both think of me, care about me, and support me.
Tiger Eyes: Is there one customary lifestyle thing either or both of us do for or to You that You like most? (kneeling, the capitol Y/H, wearing the collar, etc...)
Master: Well, probably not any one thing in particular... maybe just making yourselves available for whatever... *wink*
Tiger Eyes: Could You be any luckier?
Master: Not a chance, especially with the particular two I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment