Friday, February 13, 2009

Covered, more training...

Master gave me another training session today. He woke up needing some...relief. So, this morning, He used it as a trainign tool. He offered His cock for oral pleasure, which I gave, without allowing me to touch myself, then, when Master was ready to fuck me, another training session in itself, since Master expects both BrightEyes and I to have our pussies available to Him during every scene, He fucked me without allowing me to orgasm. When it was time for His release, He decided to spray His gift into my mouth, with my mouth open so He could see His cum spray into my mouth.
It was a good learning experience for me. It reaffirmed my place, reaffirmed what can be expected of me at times, to be used by Master for His pleasure with no reguard to my own, although this is the first time He has fucked me without allowing me to cum.
Now onto a more personal matter.
When I was growing up, before she died, my mother would keep her head covered during the day, as would my grandmother, only removing the covering when alone with my father or grandfather, respectively. It was a show of humality, humbleness and submission to their husbands, saving something for their eyes only, saving their crowning glory for their husbands, if you will. I have been doing this on my own, at home, when I am able to, for Master. I had mentioned it to BrightEyes and she liked the idea, especially since Master likes both of our long hair. I was elected amoung the two of us to speak to Master about this, since I grew up with it. I mentioned it to Master today and He said it was okay with Him if we both did it.
So, my sister submissive and I are both covered now, lol, our hair only for Master's enjoyment and pleasure. This is how I wear it most often.

BrightEyes has been twisting hers into a bun for now until she is more used to doing it when she wears an actual scarf and we both use a regular bandana type of thing when we want something simple while doing house work or for me when I go to the gym.

2 comments:

  1. This is how I have mine right now, sort of, with a black one: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/Midnightsun327/JoeysPics/bun3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of posting a link to your photobucket, you are probably better off just putting a pic in your blos, sister.

    ReplyDelete