Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dirty Shower.... (NSFW)

When I left Master to take a shower this morning, I was given a small task, to thing of Him with me with my hands bound behind my back. Here is the fantasy I had of Master and I in the shower. Written as if I were telling Master the fantasy.
After I undressed and removed my collar and jewelry, I pictured You coming up behind me and taking both of my wrists in Your hands, binding them behind my back. After You had finished, You stood back a moment, gazing at Your handiwork and all that is Yours. You made a little motion with Your hand, telling me to turn around and You gazed at my backside, which still bares the redness from my whipping last night, along with a small welt or two. Because I was not wearing my collar, You had left a length of rope free after binding my hands behind my back, You quickly undressed and led me into the shower by the rope.
Taking the shower head in Your hand, You used it to wet me down completely, head to toe, seeing my hair wet for the first time. You lay the rope leash over my shoulder to remind me it is still there and tell me that You don't expect to have to use it to keep me still when You would like me to be still, but You will if needed. You gently take the soap in Your hand and work it into a lather, telling me You want to really explore and take the time to see all that is Yours. You work the lather over my shoulders and neck, paying extra attention to the line where my collar usually is, kissing along the line as You use the shower head to rinse the soap, pointing it at my pussy when it is not being used.
When it comes time to soap my shoulders, You take the rope and let it dangle down, getting an idea, You put it between my legs so it splits my pussy lips, nestling in between them and every motion of my pelvis causes the rope to rub my clit. You keep the end of the rope in Your hand so You can vary the pressure on my lips and clit as You soap my collar bone and upper chest area. As You rinse each area, You kiss along it, savoring all that is Yours. You also have some fun pulling the rope, pulling my hands further down behind me, tighter against me.
You begin soaping my tummy and pelvic region, my hips trying to thrust out to You for Your attention, the rope rubbing my clit, You keep the tension as tight as You can while You are working down there. When You finish soaping my legs, You remove the rope for a moment and tweak my clit but otherwise You ignore my hungry, greedy pussy.
You untie my hands for a moment and move them to my front because You want to explore my back and don't want my hands in the way and tie them to the shower curtain rod so they are out of the way, above my head, and, because You liked the idea, You run another rope around my waist and run a rope between my legs again, spreading my pussy lips again. You begin to soap my back, again pointing the shower head between my legs when it is not in use, knowing how close I am from rubbing against the rope and the spray of the shower head.
When You get to my ass, You switch the water to cool and gently caress the redness, gently stroking the welts, fascinated by them, by the marks of your ownership I wear with pride. You trace them with Your finger and ask me if I enjoyed recieving them. When I answer yes, You say You will have to remember that.
When you are finished soaping me up and down, You turn me around, keeping my hands above my head, holding the rope that is between my legs, and begin to wash Yourself with me watching, but not able to touch. All I can do is thrust my hips out to You and beg to be taken. Before You can get too far into washing Yourself, You take another small length of rope and use it like a gag, closing it with a knot behind my head, the rope between my teeth, preventing me from speaking, from begging, and continue to wash Yourself, the tension in the rope varying as You wash different parts of Yourself with me stretched out, my hands still tied to the shower curtain.
When You finish, you point the shower head at my pussy again and tell me to enjoy it, knowing how close I am. Between the pressure of the rope against my lips and clit and the water, I am close to cumming quickly and do so.
You turn off the shower and begin to stroke yourself, keeping the rope between my legs tight. As Your cock begins to stiffen more, You stand on the side of the tub, putting Your cock by my face. You stroke Yourself to orgasm, giving my face a second shower as You cover my face with Your gift of cum, getting it in my hair, all over my face, dripping some on my tits. When You feel the last of Your orgasm move through You, You take the end of the rope and tie it to the loop of rope around my wasit, pulling it tight.
You step down off the side of the tub and leave me there, like I am, while You dry Yourself off and get dressed, then untie me and allow me a few minutes to clean Your now dried gift off my face and to get dressed....

No comments:

Post a Comment