Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stumbled....

I really want to be a good girl, I really do. I just hit a few snags here and there. I had confessed to pleasuring myself without Master's knowledge or permission to climax, knowing I would be punished in some way, but also knowing that if Master found out on His own or later, the punishment would be worse. This was more of a mind punishment then anything else, if you want my honest opinion of it. Don't get me wrong, it was uncomfortable, but it forced me to think.
I really want to be a good girl for Master. I should not have taken it upon myself to pleasure what is His without His knowledge or permission. Master is proud of the fact that, generally, BrightEyes and I are well behaved.
I was left there, though, to think about what I had done. And how it looked to Master that I had to go off on my own to pleasure myself.
The punishment was humiliating. And I could do nothing about it either. I am greatful Master took time out of His evening to punish His naughty girl, and I will try to be a good girl for Master in the future. I want to behave for Him, I want to pleasure Him, and I know by behaving, I do bring Him great pleasure and pride.
I am sorry Master, for being a naughty girl, for touching myself without Your permission, and for climaxing without Your permission.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds sinful!! Do I even want to know what Master did to You?

    ReplyDelete