Sunday, January 4, 2009

If only they knew...

I, like my subbie-sister and Master, am not out of the toy box to anyone. At times I think my life would be simpler of O was out of the toy box to everyone. Would people be accepting of what I really am? Of who I really am? I wonder what people would say if they knew...
Woudl it be a total shock to people? Would people be understanding? Would they still think the same of me if they knew?
I know Master would, as would my subbie-sister. But would everyone else? Would those who think they know me? Would my life be simpler if I didn't have to hide what I really am?
Would I come out of the toy box to all if Master reuested that I do? Yes, but I know He would never ask that of me. He respects me enough that knowing I would do so if He asked is enough for Him.
I just think things like this from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking for myself only, since I can't speak for Master, I am happy you are enjoying yourself in this relationship and I would not want You to do anything that would not be good for you. I don't think He would either

    ReplyDelete