Sunday, January 18, 2009

More bets

Well, it is conference championship weekend and, again, Mastyer, BrightEyes and I have made a few "bets" lol.
The first one is for a day of pampering. If Master wins the bet, we each pamper Him for a full day, if we win, He pampers us. Master's choice in this one. He chooses the Eagles. So, Eagles win, Master gets pampered and spoiled by each of us for a day. If Arizone wins, we each get pampered and spoiled for a day, lol.
The other game is a little difficult. Last week, my favorite team (The Ravens) knocked otu Master's favorite team (The Titans). Plus, we have to decide if we want this week to be completely gentle bets or somethign agressive, lol. Misty has left the terms of the bets up to me, lol.
If the Steelers win, each of Master's girls will give Him a night of oral pleasure ending with a facial (yummy) but if the Ravens win, Master will give us each oral (shiver).
I think both of those bets sound fair.
So, BrightEyes, if you agree ot teh terms of the bet, comment to let me know. I know Master agrees, lo.

1 comment: