Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Domme vs sub

Master asked me what I think are the differences are between my Domme side and my submissive side. After a little consideration, I think I have some answers for Him.
I am going to start with my Domme side, mainly because I know that side of myself more, even though she doesn't come out to play as much, lol. When I am dominant, it is only to BrightEyes. There is just something about having a willing woman submiting to Me. When she and I are together, it is magical and right and natural. I feel strong and powerful when she submits to Me. I feel in control of everything. I also feel her love and devotion pouring out of her. When I apply the flogger to her tender flesh, I can feel the devotion radiating off her. I can feel the trust she places in Me. When we are finished with a scene, I feel the responsibility to protect her, to comfort her, to nurture her, to take care of her. The trust she has placed in Me for her after care is amazing, a heedy feeling even after the encounter is over.
Now, my submissive side is still new to me. Yet, it feels as if it has always been there. Submiting to Master gives me that same heedy feeling I get when BrightEyes submits to me. The trust I place in Him when submiting, it is a great feeling to be able to place that trust in someone. The freedom to enjoy the moment without thinking. The feeling I get when I serve Him. I feel that, when submiting to Him, I can give up complete control and trust Him to not take it further then I am comfortable with. Serving Him, making Him happy, brings me joy, satisfaction, and pleasure. Knowing Master's day was a little better because I did something for Him i a wonderful feeling.
When I give myself completely to Master, I am trusting Him in the same way BrightEyes trusts me. In submiting to Him, I have come to understand even more what BrightEyes feels when she surrenders to either of Us.
In dominating BrightEyes, I feel that I have learned how to be a better submissive for Master, I know what is expected of a submissive more. In submiting to Master, I feel it makes me a better Dominant to BrightEyes.

1 comment:

  1. Master gave You a blog assignment? I'm jealous! lol. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete